Job DescriptionApply Now
On-Site Field Supervisor (Princeton, NJ)Job ID 956
MiHope on-call field supervisor posting PRINCETON
Mathematica is a nationally recognized research organization that conducts social policy studies on health care, disability, education, welfare, nutrition, and related topics. Our mission is to improve public well-being by bringing the highest standards of quality, objectivity, and excellence to bear on the work we do for our clients, which include federal, state, and local government agencies, as well as private foundations.
We currently have an opening for a part-time Survey Operations Center (SOC) field supervisor. We are seeking qualified candidates to work in the Princeton SOC.
Duties of the position include:
• Assist Survey Operations Center field managers in the oversight of on-call field staff
• Assign cases to field staff in assigned regions
• Assist with recruitment of field staff and with project trainings
• Meet regularly with field staff to review their caseload and provide guidance on next steps
• Monitor the productivity and quality of field staff and give feedback to improve performance
• Handle administrative tasks such as approving timesheets and expense reports
• May travel to conduct off-site trainings or monitor off-site operations
•High School Diploma or GED
•Bachelor’s degree preferred
•Excellent oral and written communication skills
•Accuracy with work, strong organizational skills, and attention to detail
•Six months of experience working on field projects. A combination of equivalent education and work experience may be substituted for the above requirements
•Must be able to work 30+ hours a week
•Bilingual Spanish a plus
•Competitive rates depending upon experience and the assignment; the hourly pay rate for this position ranges from $18 - $22
Please submit a cover letter, resume and contact information for three references via our online employment website.
Available Locations: Princeton, NJ;
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.