Job DescriptionApply Now
Research Project Clerical and Document Quality Control Clerk (Princeton, NJ)Job ID 827
If you are an experienced administrative, clerical worker, or quality control worker looking for a rewarding new job, join the Mathematica team today! We are looking for part-time Clerical and Document Quality Control Clerks for a variety of social policy research studies in areas such as education, nutrition, and health care.
As a Clerical and Document Quality Control Clerk, you will receive documents from our representatives doing field research or self-administered questionnaires from respondents. Your responsibilities would include checking to ensure that the incoming data are complete and accurate. Utilizing survey management databases, you will receipt, track, and update data from out study respondents. Some of the specific tasks we perform include; reviewing surveys, coding responses, checking for errors and omissions, and updating computerized databases, data entry utilizing a data entry software, web surveys, or Excel.
Additional tasks may include categorizing survey responses such as education degrees, institutions, occupations, and industries. Some staff will handle phone calls from schools and field staff to address questions about their program.
This position also requires the qualified applicant to perform mailings which entails putting labels on envelopes, folding letters, inserting letters and other materials into USPS or Fed Ex envelopes. This task may require hours of repetitive motion.
• Hourly pay rate for this position is $12.00. There is a potential for benefits and paid time off
• Pleasant corporate office environment
• Conveniently located on Alexander Road in Princeton, near US Route 1
• Opportunity to work on important, national research projects
• Paid training and ongoing support
• Casual Dress Code
• High School diploma required
• Excellent computer skills – MS Office Suite and database experience required
• Data Entry skills – Should be able to enter data (alpha and numeric) using a data entry system, - 10,000 keystrokes per hour preferred
• Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong work ethic and a commitment to reliability and high-quality productivity
• Ability to function independently as well as part of a team
• Professional phone manner
• Ability to perform repetitive tasks
• Ability to work 20 – 30 hours per week between 9 AM and 5 PM, Monday - Friday
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.