Job DescriptionApply Now
Survey Research Interviewer (Tucson, AZ)Job ID 766
For more than 50 years, Mathematica Policy Research has been providing high quality and objective research and data collection services to public- and private-sector decision makers with the goal of improving public well-being in areas such as education, disability, health care and nutrition. We are currently looking for staff to join our survey operations team in our brand new Tucson office. We have a number of data collection job opportunities on a research study sponsored by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. This national study seeks out information on substance abuse and mental health treatment facilities and the various types of programs they provide to their clients.
As a Research Project Assistant you will conduct research interviews and provide assistance with other survey related tasks. The majority of your day will be spent making interview calls. You will utilize a Computer-Assisted Telephone Interviewing (CATI) system as you make your calls, read your assigned call scripts verbatim to ensure study consistency, and enter your responses into the system.
• Competitive hourly pay rate for this position is $12.75; Potential for health benefits and paid time off.
• Pleasant, modern office environment
• Convenient location in Tucson, AZ off E. Valencia near I-10
• Paid training and ongoing support
• Weekly Pay
• Direct Deposit
• Casual Dress Code
• Professional development – Many of our supervisors and managers started off in similar positions. This job provides an opportunity to develop skills that can be applied to a wide variety of professions
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to speak clearly and be easily understood over the phone
• Ability to deal tactfully and diplomatically with all people
• Excellent computer skills—MS Office Suite and database experience preferred
• Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong work ethic and a commitment to reliability and high-quality productivity
• Ability to take direction and function as part of a team
• 1- 2 years of prior customer service, call center, research, or interviewing experience preferred
• High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Candidates must be available to work minimum 24 hours per week during a daytime shift, between the hours of 9 and 5 pm; Shifts will generally be 4 or 8 hours in duration.
• Candidates must be available to attend 4 day paid training sessions
Join us and work on this important, national research project!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.