Job DescriptionApply Now
Remote Field Interviewer (Various Sites Nationwide)Job ID 846
Mathematica Policy Research, a nationally recognized social policy research company is working with the United States Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service (USDA/FNS) on an important study interviewing parents or guardians of school-age children receiving free or reduced-price meals through their school. The name of the project is The Study of Non-Response to the School Meals Application Verification Process (AVNR).
• Paid training
• Flexible work schedule (a minimum of 25 hours per week, at least 4 days per week is required)
• Starting salary rate of $20 per hour
• Mileage Reimbursement
• An opportunity to work on an important research study
Interested candidates should:
• Be resourceful, dependable, possess excellent communication skills
• Have excellent computer skills and be comfortable with mobile devises, including smart phones
• Be able to work independently
• Be willing to work some evenings and weekends
• Possess a valid Driver’s License and/or have access to reliable transportation
• Be willing to undergo a low level security clearance
• Census enumerator experience is a plus
• Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus!
We are currently recruiting staff to reach study participants in the following geographic areas:
Palm Beach,FL; Sacramento,CA; Denver, CO; Atlanta, GA; Cincinnati, OH; Columbus, OH; Washington DC; Houston, TX
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.